Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Block Training & Program Implementation
Implementing a Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Program in your Facility will lead to Greater Patient Satisfaction, Decreased Health Care Resource Utilization, Improved Safety, More Business and Profit for you and your Facility. There is a great deal more to establishing a successful Nerve Block Program than learning how to perform the nerve blocks. Success depends as much on the infrastructure and organization of the program as it does on nerve block technique.
Our desire is to assist organizations in providing a cutting-edge Acute Pain Service which will translate into tangible differences in medical care and out-perform the competition. Browse our site to learn more about the ways we are helping Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers like yours deliver superior Surgical Pain Control. Choose a link below to get started:
About CPNB Consulting
Why CPNB Consulting is Different
Meet Jerry Jones, M.D.
To receive ongoing updates from us,
click here to connect with us on LinkedIn
For more information about the benefits of effective pain-management, check out these articles:
- Smart Pain Management Makes Good Business Sense
- Postsurgical Pain Control Linked to Patient Satisfaction with Hospital Experience
- Block Nurses Improve RA Care
- Regional Anesthesia’s Economic Advantages
- The Columbus Dispatch Newspaper article, September 28, 2014
- The Future of Surgical Care in the U. S., ASA Newsletter December 2014
- Optimized Perioperative Care, ASA Newsletter December 2014