The kind of help with PROGRAM or PRODUCT Development that YOU need!
Implementing a Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Program in your Facility will lead to Greater Patient Satisfaction, Decreased Health Care Resource Utilization, Improved Safety, More Business and Profit for you and your Facility. There is a great deal more to establishing a Nerve Block Program than learning how to perform the nerve blocks. Success depends as much on the organization and infrastructure of the program as it does on nerve block technique.
If your Organization or Facility is looking for assistance in developing or expanding your Ultrasound-Guided Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Program or you need an organized and economical solution to develop your Nerve Block skills and knowledge, CPNB Consulting would like to help. We are able to meet your needs whether you need focused training or our Premier ‘turn-key’ Implementation Service.
CPNB CONSULTING LLC also offers consulting services to a variety of leading companies in the Regional Anesthesia and Medical Ultrasound markets. We can provide assistance with the development of medical products, by offering market insight or with training the medical staff of your clients or of company employees. Contact us for more information!
INDIVIDUALIZED & COMPLETE PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Full Evaluation of your Facility & Resources
- Ultrasound and Nerve Stimulation Block techniques
- Create and Optimize Infrastructure/Organization
- Document Development
- Departmental Inservices
- Hospital Administration/Surgeon Dialogue
- Steps to Moving Forward Independently
- Follow-up Contact or
- Follow-up Visits/Training or Ongoing Management
- Novice to Advanced Skill Levels
- Nerve Block Techniques
- Nerve Stimulation and Ultrasound
- Program Infrastructure and Implementation
- General Knowledge & Literature Review
- Anesthesia Providers
- Surgeons & Administration
- Nursing & Other Facility Departments
- General Public
1/2 DAY and 1 to 4 DAY PRIVATE COURSES
- Individualized Lectures
- Hands-On Skills Practice
- Live Models
- Cadaver Instruction
- Coaching ‘at the bedside’ (Blocks & Patient Evaluation)
INFORMAL ONGOING TUTORING & MENTORING